ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy/16v numbers

The Jinx

Following on from something in the 5k Wil thread, how many willys were produced in total? I thought it was about 1200.

And also how many 16vs were produced. Id have thought considerably more than 1200 non?

yeah, about that many Mike, but the numbers dont match up as different countries got different exclusive number for the Williams 1. UK got number 0002 as Rob has that one, France got number 0001... well, Frank did...

I heard they made more Williams than valvers, I think it got brought up when people were slating Jim for cutting into his Willy rear bumper and sticking on two massive tailpipes, 10inches or something like that!

Trophy

There was 1180 Williams produced for the UK market across the 3 versions, Valvers i dont have a figure for but will be considerably more!

Mat.

audi S3

Quote: Originally posted by FelixWood on 24 December 2004

I heard they made more Williams than valvers, I think it got brought up when people were slating Jim for cutting into his Willy rear bumper and sticking on two massive tailpipes, 10inches or something like that!
8"inch close enough fella.long time havent seen ya name pop up

how ya been hope things are well

yeah I know I been about but really busy at the mo....few things in the pipeline ;)

things are pretty good at the mo, how about yourself? and that mental williams of yours, hows it running?

you gonna show your face at any up coming meets?