ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Induction Kit

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I have a pipercross you can have cheap. ;) Its a beast and makes a hell of a racket. As seen on my car here:-

engine2.gif

Merc 270 CDI
yeah but the standard air box looks boring. I read that in the air filter review.

PM me about the pipercross if you are willing to sell it mate

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I have the Pipercross one like Toms on mine.
It does sound good.(As long as you like it loud!)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
ive just got a viper aswell ( just waiting for it to arrive for £130 the whole kit from k-tec) but going to b getting one of brun's adaptors because i read k-tecs is pretty s**t...

Skoda Fabia vRS
right, the listed box for the valver is the SP-08 box (same as the 172), and the one listed for the Williams is the SP-07 box

both boxes are identical in size, the only difference is the SP-08 is 70mm @ engine side, and the SP-07 box is 85mm engine side

ive ordered the SP-07 since the adapters im getting are 80mm, and ive ordered an 83mm silicone bend so it should clamp down on both sides easy enough

the SP-07 is £169 from Motor Sport World delivered

s**t, I think I have got the SP08, I will have to check tomorrow.

I will have to get a 80-70mm reducing silicone bend