ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams and 182

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Wish I'd never sold mine, love a Williams.
DSC_3756.JPG
DSC_3755.JPG

2004 Racing Blue 182
My biggest motoring regret after selling the last Valver was not buying a Williams. I don’t think I’ll ever be in a financial position to afford one either. Makes me very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
See, I like em, but looking at that pic......... I'd take the RB

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I do stop start traffic to and from work. 8 miles, which takes roughly 40/45 mins each way.

I currently drive an 320d auto.

That would be a HELL of a change.

2004 Racing Blue 182
I do stop start traffic to and from work. 8 miles, which takes roughly 40/45 mins each way.

I currently drive an 320d auto.

That would be a HELL of a change.

Yeah, that might make you hate the 182 [emoji23]

If I had to commute in stop/start traffic I would go back to having a motorbike in a heartbeat, I’d rather filter and get wet than sit in traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Unfortunately the person who bought it from me wrote it off by putting it in a ditch when out on a drive and trying to keep up with a Clio v6. There were pictures on a thread in williamsclio forum. Shame. The car was proper immaculate. Had been wax oiled by the original owner and dry stored hence so nice.

172 Cup, Williams
Interesting thread, I’m just on the final stage of a 3 year restoration of my Williams 1. It should have been 2 years but I wasnt happy with the paint, so sanded it back and had it done again.

Car before I dismantled it
5DDD54BF-B5CE-4234-9713-1716969C5CDA.jpeg

Car at the most light weight stage
BA6B29ED-4EE9-40C2-8907-9CD6DBF0168A.jpeg

Close to where it is now, rebuilt engine was started at the weekend
DA496B5E-C8D8-4B1A-A1C4-24204E1D3AB9.jpeg

0ECBCE8D-1357-44EB-AED7-262A0E55CEC8.jpeg

Will be ready soon

172 Cup, Williams
oh my LORD.... look at that :hearteyes: The paint
Thanks, I have to say, I’m very pleased with the paint. The guy who painted it was worried when I went to collect the car, as he knew I wanted the paint spot on. He did good.
Mind you, I did some pretty good preparation pre paint

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Thanks, Nice image .
Tell you what though, doing a proper resto (as opposed to an external tart up) is such hard work. If I had known at the start what the project was going to entail, I probably wouldnt have done it.

yeah, fully removing 20+ years of rust is no mean feat

however on the Williams' its worth it as they're going up and up, particularly the 1's

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Was never a fan of mine; mainly as it was a bit of a nail. But damn they are cool cars. I’d have another, just to look at.