ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Alloy Wheel Value?

182 Cup & DCi 172
Had someone trying to buy my Williams wheels off me but wasnt keen on selling. I am very curious to know how much they are worth now though as will be for sale next year.

They are still in original Gold paint - very little kerbing but paint is flaking slightly in places. Mixed tyres all good tread though - 1 puncture repaired.

All 4 original blue centre caps are there as well

Any idea as to the value?

Rob

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The centre caps should be gold.

The tyres, if they're all different, are scrap.

Good williams wheels, with the polished lip and in the proper gold colour should fetch £300. But finding a buyer is difficult as there are less and less williams owners now.

People who buy them to paint them black/silver to use as track wheels etc don't give a monkeys about the colour so will buy on price rather than the fact they are the right colour gold.

182 Cup & DCi 172
I did wonder about the centre cap colour - must have been painted to match the williams I got them off.

Not silver around the outside though so must have been repainted

Got loads of wheels and tyres to sell so might put the R888's on these and sell them as a package

Rob

Clio 172 cup
I find the ones that have bad corrosion become porous and leak air badly so your constantly pumping them up

99% of ones that have had a refurb wont have the silver lip

182 Cup & DCi 172
Fill the arches lovely - I bought them for my track wheels but not planning on tracking Clio as will be selling up next year and selling everything back on

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
When you do come to sell them, PM me and I may have them. You got any pics of them on the flamer? I'm planning to use them for exactly the same purpose as you, track wheels, so if they are shod with r888s I'm keen.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i use them for track rims, got slicks on mine, but a mint set with no marks, proper lip, caps and decent matching tyres should see 400