ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams - A420 Oxford yesterday

Megane 230 R26
Yesterday at about 10:30, A420 Swindon-bound at the Botley Interchange, was M-reg and looked very clean, flashed my hazards at the guy but I don't think he responded.

Possibly the one I've seen near the train station before? Not sure if he's on here or anyone local knows him...?

1996 Valver
Will probably be a lad from Botley, it's a Williams rep though. Still, nice car.

Are you the guy that works at the the fire station?

1996 Valver
That's a mate of mine that works at landrover, he has sold it now though.
I have a Blue Valver M18PSB. But I see you quite alot when I am on my bike, A VFR 800. I will give you a nod next time!

Megane 230 R26
Ah ok, cool :) I have seen a guy on a VFR 800 actually... It always amazes me sitting in traffic on the Botley road, I notice a bike coming and move over (unless there's a cyclist in the way), but nobody else ever seems to ever use their mirrors, if I had a quid for every time a biker's anchored up alongside me because their path's just been blocked by some t*t in a 4x4 I'd be minted! :S

1996 Valver
Tell me about it! I don't mind people not moving to the side, its when they purposely move over to block you that annoys me! See you around!