ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 227 finally getting some paint!

225 Cup & Williams
Thought I'd fire up some pics of my Williams which is in the body shop at the moment having a little work done ;-)

9azu2yba.jpg

8y3egura.jpg

ene7yzus.jpg

3y6ehyja.jpg
3e3yqube.jpg

ydupeneb.jpg

ateta6a7.jpg

yvy6yru6.jpg

uqe8u8a3.jpg

meha4a3u.jpg

I'll start a project thread at a later date.

225 Cup & Williams
Not far off a full restoration. It's had x2 new sill and x2 new rear arches fitted along with a couple of other bits and pieces while it's been in the body shop.

225 Cup & Williams
lol yeah tell me about it. It's being kept completely standard even down to the original size of tyre.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This gives me a proper Rocco Siffredi hardon.

Loving your work steve, LOVING it!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Id love to get my ph1 done like this, problem is I wouldn't want to use it. :(

Golf GTI PP Mk7
That's going look incredible mate! I had 226 a few years back, miss it to bits, but the thing was a money pit, lol.

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_3245_800.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

Last edited:

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good mate, it's still the only clio I want that I haven't had, would have it fully restore it properly like my S1 Rallye that I've now sold, one of these would be the ideal replacement! keep the pics coming mate.
Russ

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Is it sad that I know pretty much the history of most Williams' just by looking at the numberplate and not the number?

You're a git by the way. I usually have the odd craving for another from time to time but the last few weeks have turned into a full on pine!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
There's definitely a sense of 'event' when you drive one, it's always special. Their little quirks and foibles are all part of the charm. If I was loaded and could afford to fully restore it, I'd have another one tomorrow.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi! Where are all the proper pics I took! :(

R14 CUP
Makes me miss mine, massively. As said by others, if i had a lottery win, i'd buy one and have it fully restored to as new. Probably be very much a garage queen, but it'd be lovely to open the garage door and be greated by that.

I'll keep an eye on the project thread.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Nice one. How come you sold up?

0062 rotted away so I killed it unfortunately and 0199 I was using as a daily (high miler, no minter) and it was just getting long in the tooth so sold her on. ended up at Mat Browns unfortunately, so destined to die as well :(

R26, Williams #0227
0062 rotted away so I killed it unfortunately and 0199 I was using as a daily (high miler, no minter) and it was just getting long in the tooth so sold her on. ended up at Mat Browns unfortunately, so destined to die as well :(

At least it went to a a nice resting place with Mr Brown