ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this work?

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
as you know i now have a dented door. now ive seen some white clios breaking on ebay...

would the door from a Clio RL 3 door fit, im guessing it would, but what would i do aout the fact that it has no elctric window mechanism :( lol

could it be taken out of my existing door and swapped over?

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
im guessin yes it will fit and you should be able to swap over the door card and motor bout a 20 min job to do the door card and motor. as for door im not sure but shouldnt take more than 1hr 30mins.

im just guessing but ive done a few interior changes (not on clios) but hope this helps

i fitted valver interior into my old mk1 1.2, and fitted electric window motors in. Its really easy to do, just abit tricky trying to unclip the plastic piece that slots into the window itself at the bottom. Apart from that it just a case of bolting the motor in!

54 astravan 1.7tdci
why dont you hang on for an rt to get broken up.hopefully if you found one with correct door card ,electric windows etc.shouldn't cost much more surely?

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
:) there the RL, £25 plus courier, how much will that be? grr. or how far is it to kent, which ever cheaper, petrol vs courier