ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will it fit?

Clio 172 rep
Colllecting a front bumper, skirts, wings and a bonnet, ive stripped out my back seats and will have fronts right forward, but will it all fit? Ive had a full interiour in before but there not at long as the front bumper etc

Lets hope it all fits im goin 2 hours away to get it dont wana cum bk with half of it :(

It will, if you have removed seats as you say you have and have the seats forward you will piss it mate, I fitted a rear bumper in with plenty of space just taking up a rear seat at one side and the footwell behind the front passenger seat so I imagine I could have easily fitted the wings and skirts etc in (I would have only struggled with a second bumper tbh

Bonnet won't fit... bumpers fit if you stick the front bumper out the passenger window. Eings will be fine