ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will A Wheel With ET40 Fit My Mk2Ph1??

RS Meg 175
Ive Found Some Nice Wheels But Iam Unsure As To Wether They Will Fit Onto My Mk2Ph1, They Have A PCD100 and ET35, and They Came Off Of A VW Polo I think:S

Any Help Would Be Good
Cheers

Last edited:
  Mégane RS
Yeah mate they will fit, but i'm not sure if they will look right as they are ET35 but it could do and if it doesnt you can get spacers from halfords for about £20 to make the wheel come out a bit more. Vinny

Lionel Richie
Vinnyc19 said:
Yeah mate they will fit, but i'm not sure if they will look right as they are ET35 but it could do and if it doesnt you can get spacers from halfords for about £20 to make the wheel come out a bit more. Vinny

vinny you wouldn't want to put a spacer on an ET35!!!!!

on a ET45 yes, but NOT on a ET35

ET35 is pushing the limit, you might have a tiny bit of scrubbing

Vinnyc19 said:

wrong way round mate

ET35 will make the wheels stick out further.

the lower the offset, the further out the wheels are.

They'll probably look a bit silly too, sitting right out level with the arch.

ideally for a Mk2 Ph1 you want ET37 like THESE on my old 4x4

:)

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
nah fubar, i just put ET 37's on my corsa, which is ET45 -49 ;)

OUT IN THE ARCH LOOKS MINT, JUST NEED SOME WORK