ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will a 8v rsi box fit???

valver engined r5.
Right guys.
Got my hands on 1.8 16v engine for my R5 but cant find a good 16v box without travelling stupid miles but can get a 8v RSI box on low miles.

But im unsure if it will fit/work.

Help please people

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v
ah right, no worries than, that williams lump is in a 1.8 16valve body... not a williams.....

Black Clio GT
as far as im aware it would, i would put the r5 turbo clutch in there but the box may not last that long if your giving it serious beans most of the time!!

valver engined r5.
as far as im aware it would, i would put the r5 turbo clutch in there but the box may not last that long if your giving it serious beans most of the time!!

Wont be gettin alot of hammer as its only a weekend show car, but thanks

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I always belived the 8v and 16v were the same zorst after the cat? am I wrong then?

Aye, same angle flanges on the cat aswell, stock part for the RSI has no chrome tail pipe, the valver does, but it will be a direct fit regardless.

Yep will fit.
Stock clutch is the best realy forgte R5 yu'r not running the power even if you wwere there better.

It fits and works fine ...but it does'nt bolt to the sump like a valver box so theres a gap underneth

Ive got a few valver boxes ...Im in manchester, any good for you?