ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will 17" fit

RenaultSport clio 172
Hi everyone new to the site,just wondering if anyone could help me i have a 172 x reg and have just had it lowered with koni sports kit will 17" wheels still fit with out the car bumping and bottoming out

mine fit fine -

TimsCar006.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172
i take it that your car is lowered also i need a new cam belt change soon would u upgrade it and if so what i dont know much about cars

standard Cam belt will be fine mate - not heard of any one uprating it before so doubt it is needed.
Try www.ren-tech.co.uk if you live in the south of the UK. Mike the owner is a Clio Sport member and is highly thought of. Has worked for renault for years and has now set up his own place. I live in Cardiff and went down there for a service - was still cheaper than going to cardiff renault after paying for petrol and getting him to install my ipod in the car and fitting poly engine mount bushes.