ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wii stock - heads up.

SLK 350
Tomorrow (Sat 16th) Toys R Us will be stocking the Wii, and all stores will have some on sale when they open at 8am, no idea how much stock, but for those of you desperate for one it might be worth a visit down to your local.

Word of warning though, if you're there after it opens I doubt they'll be any left, think its also 1 per person.

SLK 350
There not that amazing how come there alot of fuss

im fully aware there's a lot of people still after one. This is for such people, if you're not one of them feel free to not post a reply :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 197 RB
I got mine last Saturday and it was defiantly worth it, a right laugh playing Wii sports with my mates after a few drinks, defiantly recommend it. :)

Bumder With A Buffer
How many people will be camping out do you think!!!!

I actually do want one tho!! Might take a trip down there if i can be arsed

SLK 350
Well sod camping, but ill shopping anyway so it's just an added excuse to go have a butchers - had shopping midday on Saturdays, drives me nuts!

SLK 350
Right just phoned Cov branch, they are getting 50 units in selling from 8am.

Apparently theres people sleeping in the car park overnight to get them lol. As it's one per person though, I imagine they'll be no more than a dozen nutters, and the rest of the folk just turning in early.

Might go down early doors, for 7 and try my luck.

Bumder With A Buffer
Sorry but stuff like this just shows the stupidity of people doesn't it!!!

People camping out i mean... ridiculous!

Rav4
f**k just phoned the woking one, she doesnt know how many they will be having and anything really.

8am they open.

I need to get up early.

Will be fun.

Damn !!!

1 per person, i was hoping to buy more than one!!

Do you recon the person at til will accept a bribe.??

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I dont understand why people dont just preorder (ok some did and didnt get there's on launch but..)

Nintendo are shipping loads out but they are being bought to sell on ebay.. thats half the problem !

Maz

LY 200
Tomorrow (Sat 16th) Toys R Us will be stocking the Wii, and all stores will have some on sale when they open at 8am, no idea how much stock, but for those of you desperate for one it might be worth a visit down to your local.

Word of warning though, if you're there after it opens I doubt they'll be any left, think its also 1 per person.

Shut it Wii Geek :rasp:

Bumder With A Buffer
£800 one went for on ebay earlier!! christ i just wanna go and buy one normally! Actually thinking about going to the ipswich branch early now!!

Bumder With A Buffer
I dont understand why people dont just preorder (ok some did and didnt get there's on launch but..)

Nintendo are shipping loads out but they are being bought to sell on ebay.. thats half the problem !

Indeed! that is the other problem... People buying them and sticking em on ebay and people being stupid enough to pay 350 quid for them! Damn ebay!! (tho its handy for me most of the time!!)

SLK 350

Oi, less of it Maz!

Otherwise...otherwise....I'll post the pictures!!!

I'll be up early I reckon, im damn sure there can't be 50 retards camping overnight, and if there are i'll tie their laces together.

Can just imagine getting to the pallet with 1 left and arriving at the same time as a little girl then having to make a moral decision to either make her cry and ruin her Xmas, or to give it up...spose I could always buy iy and sell it to her parents for £250 :evil:

golf r32
just rang my local toys r us and there getting 40 in :) , shop opens at 8am BUT the store staff will be handing out vouchers at 6am ...... fcuk that

Bumder With A Buffer

Oi, less of it Maz!

Otherwise...otherwise....I'll post the pictures!!!

I'll be up early I reckon, im damn sure there can't be 50 retards camping overnight, and if there are i'll tie their laces together.

Can just imagine getting to the pallet with 1 left and arriving at the same time as a little girl then having to make a moral decision to either make her cry and ruin her Xmas, or to give it up...spose I could always buy iy and sell it to her parents for £250 :evil:

Oh im sure there are 50 retards out there!!!

SLK 350
Well looks like an early start then :)

Got fk all else to do tbh so might take my BBQ down there and sell hot dogs while people are freezing there nuts off.

Gotta be worth a punt though, 1st come etc.

Early night and some Wiiage tomorrow ;)

Bumder With A Buffer

Got fk all else to do tbh so might take my BBQ down there and sell hot dogs while people are freezing there nuts off.

Oh my god!! Dont cave in!!

SLK 350
Can't...help........it!

Well they have a big carpark so if anybody fancies a geeky mini-meet down at Toys r us, they'll be doughnuts, burn-outs, racing, milf, hot dogs, and wii for all!

Maz is meeting me down here from warrington, that's how big this event is...and maz is getting her norks out tbh.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Im going to the car park now ;)

Block the entrance off :evil:

Gonna build a small tent by the front door lmao !

Mite try my luck there tomoro actually, i think u need to pick up a voucher then take it to the till?

Bumder With A Buffer
Can't...help........it!

Well they have a big carpark so if anybody fancies a geeky mini-meet down at Toys r us, they'll be doughnuts, burn-outs, racing, milf, hot dogs, and wii for all!

Maz is meeting me down here from warrington, that's how big this event is...and maz is getting her norks out tbh.

If you have Popadoms il be there!

Rav4
Which london one you going to ?

Im going to the car park now ;)

Block the entrance off :evil:

Gonna build a small tent by the front door lmao !

Mite try my luck there tomoro actually, i think u need to pick up a voucher then take it to the till?

SLK 350
No Popadoms mate, but i'll offer cookies and milk to all. And i heard word that Has is actually the stand in for the milky bar kid...guess what he's bringing to the party!

Has, if you're up for coming along mate, a friendly face would be most welcome, ill bring me camera to prove we held the geekiest CS minimeet in CS history! PM me if you fancy coming and can meet you there.

Bumder With A Buffer
he's not bringing stones is he to stone us to death with?? (the milky bar kid went mad and stoned his friend to death!!)

SLK 350
For those that are going, heres a £10 off voucher too ;)

template01_05.jpg

SLK 350
Yeh for multiple reasons, Wii, Maz, dry f**king, £10 off, OMGWTFBBQ!

Or more likely it's because i've now got 3 weeks off before I have to work, and i got a good xmas/ny planned ;)

SLK 350
Maz...you'll have your nuts shortly, be patient princess :)

Right the Wii geek mini-meet is:

Me, Jonas7, Has, anymore for anymore lol.