ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wifi point and shoot or...

TTRS & V50
Hi,

Looking for a wifi/Bluetooth point and shoot camera as I keep going away and using my iPhone for photos. The reason for this is for backing up to the cloud and social media sharing as well as portability.

I had a thought the other day that it would be good to save phone battery and get better quality photos by using a point and shoot camera and then accessing the photos via my iPhone for post-prod and sharing.

There is a product called the 'gnarbox' that is on kickstarter that would solve my issues for this and I wouldn't have to upgrade my go pro hero 2 to a wifi version but this isn't out till next year, any alternatives ?

That is one option above as I already have a point and shoot non wifi.

The other is to get a wifi/Bluetooth point and shoot and forget about the gopro and just upgrade it.

Basically just don't want to use my phone to take photos and most definitely don't want to lug by dslr around on holiday.

Thoughts/recommendations ?

TTRS & V50
Overwhelmed with responses. Looked into this a bit further and keep stumbling upon mirror less and micro four thirds - LUMIX GM1 anyone ? Only downside I can find is the battery, but happy to carry a spare for the sake of a tenner.