ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wide Arches

Clio 1.8 16v MK1
Hi, this is my first post because i lost my password, doh!

Any way, just wondering if anyone knows a good bodyshop because i have a set of williams arches that were cut off from; well a; williams.

So does anyone know of anyone or anywhere that would cut out my standards and welded in the new ones?

Cheers Flash:)

Punto/Clio GTT
hmm, location?

i wouldnt really advise it as its ALOT of work for a mk 1 1.2. and what do you mean by arches? you mean actual rear quarters? as you cant really just put in the flared but of the arch below the swage line as the ammount of welding/filler/time it would take to get perfect would be crazy.

if you have the entire quarter panels, how far down have they been cut from the car? have the spot welds been drilled out properly? as if its been cut off in a hurry its gonna need alot of work anyway.

ide just get the front plastic wings and inner arch liners myself and leave the quarters well alone, more hassle than its worth.