ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why????

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
F*ck knows !

Yeah right , just needs the tracking sorted , its only a 10 min job and he;s already had it in the garage , why didn't he get em to do it there and then , about a tenner , me thinks its more than the tracking thats wrong with this cars suspension .

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A well built VW
Is that not the one that used to be on here a lot , cant remember the guys name but he had it imported from HK and the bumpers came as standard iirc

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E46 330i tourer
yes he used to post on here a bit and it came like that from hong kong.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
tbh seen far far worse. if he got rid of that metal between exhausts and replaced with black mesh would look better.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Chocolate Bar™
pretty certain vinnys got that rear bumper no his, and looks nice in real life. although i see what u mean about paying for a 172 and changing the best bodywork bits

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Civic Vtec y0
TBH I think it looks ok but you would get people in the street thinking your a wannabe V6'er