ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would you park this close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renaultsport Twingo
12 gcses and 4 a levels god i must be thick as s**t to get them!

Infantry do every job in the army 90% of the time and are usually self sufficient. In the field i dont remeber getting any help other than engineers.

Get behind the army lads cos you wouldnt wanna be in front of them :)

182 BG FF
The reason i parked slightly over the line is because the person who parked there car next to me on the right hand side was over the line there side, so thats why ive parked slightly pissed but there was nothing next to the car on the left for him to have parked that close!

306 GTI-6
The Astra driver has parked properly. They obviously got out no problem or the OP would have a thread whining about damage to his car.

The only poor parking is the OPs

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
The reason i parked slightly over the line is because the person who parked there car next to me on the right hand side was over the line there side, so thats why ive parked slightly pissed but there was nothing next to the car on the left for him to have parked that close!

so really you have done what the car next to you has done haha

White clique
12 gcses and 4 a levels god i must be thick as s**t to get them!

Infantry do every job in the army 99% of the time and 90% of the time are self sufficient. In the field i dont remeber getting any help other than engineers.

Get behind the army lads cos you wouldnt wanna be in front of them :)

congrats, but being in the army still doesnt give you the green light to lob chocolate milkshake over cars?

Renaultsport Twingo
congrats, but being in the army still doesnt give you the green light to lob chocolate milkshake over cars?

Im old skool. An eye for an eye and all that. In this case it was more like an eyelash for an eye but hey.

This thread has gone way too far now anyway.

We can some up that i am a cnut
The op cant park his car

End

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Im old skool. An eye for an eye and all that. In this case it was more like an eyelash for an eye but hey.

This thread has gone way too far now anyway.

We can some up that i am a cnut
The op cant park his car

End

12 gcses and 4 a levels and cannot use the correct "sum"....

Clio 172
I absolutely love this forum. So we have an "ex squaddie" who has a problem with authority, so takes it out on Audi owners with McDonalds milkshake, but is also really intelligent.

To be honest mate, the stereotype of "young squaddies" has just been proved how true it is.

To the OP, the Astra was a bit silly parking like that, seeing as there car could probably end up damaged (car park dings etc) but they was still in their right to

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
So the car next to you was parked pissed, so you parked pissed next to it?

Why did you not just choose another space?

Clio 172
Omfg you are picking on my spelling. God the internet really is patrolled by uber geeks that are pissed everyones shat on them their whole life ;)

Sounds like you was bullied in the army, so came out, and now you shout how great it is, and how big and hard you are, and how everyone should get behind them, and not in front of them, etc..

FF 182
What a great thread!!

Let me try and get this straight. You parked on the white line because the car parked to your right was also parked on the white line.. Correct?

Why didn't you park in another spot? Maybe the Astra's spot?

Renaultsport Twingo
What about people who think they are god because of their body size and physical strength? Irony!

When thr technological world ends what will win the paper or the sword? Besides im not that big just know all the sweet spots on a human body haha

Renaultsport Twingo
Sounds like you was bullied in the army, so came out, and now you shout how great it is, and how big and hard you are, and how everyone should get behind them, and not in front of them, etc..

Erm..no...just no..

Did take out an american marine weighing at least 20 stone with my 10 half stone skinny self though haha.

Later on i had to push him up a hill with my kit weighing at least 40 kilo and his weighing no more than 10-15 so physical size aint everything agree on that one

Renaultsport Twingo
Well, Joe knows how to make an impression
Thankyou!

Seriously thougb im not trying to come across all show offy etc yeah i got war stories coming out my ears etc etc but if these guys want to attack me and try to take the piss just fair they know who they are dealing with as i am a real life person and not just a keyboard typing lol

Im bored of this thread now truly i am id rather talk about cars which is why i got out the army actually people :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Thankyou!

Seriously thougb im not trying to come across all show offy etc yeah i got war stories coming out my ears etc etc but if these guys want to attack me and try to take the piss just fair they know who they are dealing with as i am a real life person and not just a keyboard typing lol

Im bored of this thread now truly i am id rather talk about cars which is why i got out the army actually people :)

Id re register with a new username. I don't think you'll ever live this thread down.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He won't. He's made a lasting impression.

His grammar and spelling is very poor but I guess you don't need either in the Army, or any qualifications.

Oh I drive an Audi by the way GiTwingoJoe.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
12 Gcses and 2 A levels and you joined the Infantry! What kind of idiot are you or are you just trolling?

Clio
Tbf op as stated its you in the wrong, my bro parked like the audi when he first got his new car and got a ticket for it! lol..Epic thread though :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.