ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would you park this close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renaultsport Twingo
Why thankyou!

No i just have a big problem with people that think they are god because of money/size of car etc

If i owned something like a lambo i would be passionate about it and take people out in rides generally be friendly etc

Have you met any one with a lambo? Last bloke told me to mind my business and could never afford one! What a prick!

172cup turbo & rx8
You really dont know me. "i got a problem with authority"

Seriously though i would do it. The last ass end that did this had their car washes in mcdonalds chocolate milkshake :)

Being in my late 20s and being an ex infantry soldier has its advantages. Those big guys that think they are 'boss' in their audis becoming quivering girls when they realise its not a 19 year old driving mummys twingo haha

your in your late 20's and still behaving like that :S

you come across as a grade A tool

Evo 5 RS
Between BanjoJoe and the OP, this thread is great. Bay parking is always a lottery, but parking outside of the bay doesn't help.

Even if you're pationate about cars, if I'm in the vectra and I can't get out because you've parked like a penis, I will open my door into you. Even if I don't mean to.

So the answer is simple; don't park like a clown shoe

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Seriously though i would do it. The last ass end that did this had their car washes in mcdonalds chocolate milkshake :)

Being in my late 20s and being an ex infantry soldier has its advantages. Those big guys that think they are 'boss' in their audis becoming quivering girls when they realise its not a 19 year old driving mummys twingo haha

I think the irony is lost on you mate.

You damage people's cars because you don't like them?

Mental thread.

I just really dont understand how people can be this retarded.

So you deliberately park s**t, another person parks perfectly well in the bay next to you.....which causes them to be close to you (caused by your s**t parking)....you then proceed to moan at the person who's done a perfectly good job at parking!! WTF?!

Renaultsport Twingo
I think the irony is lost on you mate.

You damage people's cars because you don't like them?

Mental thread.

Last time i checked milkshake does no permanent damage. When a merc takes up two bays and your already parked and you notice black paint on your bumpstrip what would you do? Nothing? Not how im built im afraid. Anyone we are getting into the realms of waaay off topic so...

Please continue

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Last time i checked milkshake does no permanent damage. When a merc takes up two bays and your already parked and you notice black paint on your bumpstrip what would you do? Nothing? Not how im built im afraid. Anyone we are getting into the realms of waaay off topic so...

Please continue

In the eyes of the law it's criminal damage.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah nothing, probably because I don't vandalise other people's property. What a cnutish thing to do btw.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Can't tell you how many times I've heard the immortal line 'I didn't know it was against the law' whilst slapping on the cuffs of justice.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

thechucklebrothers.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Opening your car door and accidentally hitting the car next to you = accidental damage

Pouring milkshake over a car because you have the brain thats the size of a peanut = criminal damage.

Renaultsport Twingo
Chocolate. The asshole did it on purpose trust me. Im not going to have an argument over my principles in life so im out. The pc brigade are coming out si lets hide back indoors.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Damaged his own car, just to damage yours on purpose? Hmm, more to this story?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lol infantry levels of intelligence never fail to amaze me.

M2 Comp

LOL

Black Sheep
I just really dont understand how people can be this retarded.

So you deliberately park s**t, another person parks perfectly well in the bay next to you.....which causes them to be close to you (caused by your s**t parking)....you then proceed to moan at the person who's done a perfectly good job at parking!! WTF?!

This,

cant understand some of the stuff posted here sometimes, good entertainment though, keep it up.

Listerine & Poledo
Aren't you supposed to line up the lines with your number plate?

In either case, OP fail.

well i would say having an issue with authority you'd have to be a few sandwiches short of a Greggs to join the army in the first place , therefore the rest of his comments are no surprise .

as for the OP he has a point , he did park badly himself but parking that close to someones car makes no sense at all .

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
559204_10151747980956992_1556442357_n.jpg

My mate parking like a boss.

I'd not be too surprised if someone looking for a space who couldnt get one cause he had taken the last two just got out and keyed his car for being a selfish tw*t TBH so if he is doing it trying to avoid damage to his car it might end up with the opposite effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.