ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would you park this close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182 BG FF
Who hates it when you go shopping and you purposley park right out the way and some fool comes and does this! I felt like sitting on his bonnet till he came out lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344104962.961300.jpg
God knows how they got out there door lol luckly no damage was caused though :)

He/she is bang in the middle of their bay. But it does annoy me when people park next door when there's loads of space.

306 GTI-6
Are you not the clio owner then?

If you are, its you that parked like a dick originally imo.

If not, then nice Astra ;-)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Wtf, you are bonnet in as well, how hard is it to park between 2 white lines lol

Clio V6
He probably hasn't explained things well, I reckon he parked miles away from whatever that car park serves then the Astra turned up. If you're going to do it then do it properly though and take both spaces.

306 GTI-6
Doesnt matter where he parked, he still failed to park in the space properly.

If he had done, it wouldnt have mattered that the Astra parked properly, as the space would have been double that size between the cars.

05 clio dynamique
If you park like a r****d to try and put someone off parking next to you, they're just going to think you cant park, park next to you anyway, and if they dint your door then it's your fault, oops.

A SHED!
OP is a r****d if he's the clio owner.Some people will actually go out of their way to damage your car when you park like that.

Renaultsport Twingo
If i saw an audi parked like that i would grab both cars and park door to door and jump out the boot! Hate audis wrgh

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Find an end space, and then park well over like you've done, but dont do it when there's a space next to you?!
Who reckons it's easier parking bonnet in? So much easier reversing in a space!!

Renaultsport Twingo
You really dont know me. "i got a problem with authority"

Seriously though i would do it. The last ass end that did this had their car washes in mcdonalds chocolate milkshake :)

Being in my late 20s and being an ex infantry soldier has its advantages. Those big guys that think they are 'boss' in their audis becoming quivering girls when they realise its not a 19 year old driving mummys twingo haha

BMW
You really dont know me. "i got a problem with authority"

Seriously though i would do it. The last ass end that did this had their car washes in mcdonalds chocolate milkshake :)

Being in my late 20s and being an ex infantry soldier has its advantages. Those big guys that think they are 'boss' in their audis becoming quivering girls when they realise its not a 19 year old driving mummys twingo haha

You sound like a charming individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.