ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would someone do this to

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
a trophy! :( :( :(

0TP97CACLGSVQCAAFXAF6CAHE9LA9CAV51W.gif

NO taste :(

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Leaving aside the fact that the 17"s probably ruin the handling and therefore defeats the purpose of having a trophy, they look cheap and dont even suit the car.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Leaving aside the fact that the 17"s probably ruin the handling and therefore defeats the purpose of having a trophy, they look cheap and dont even suit the car.

Yeah it is cheap for a 55 plate with 15 k on the clock! just terrible wheels! :(

Clio 197
People often buy 172/182s because they think they'll get a lot of attention whilst driving them.

Soon, owners realise that most people don't actually stop and stare (after all, 172/182s are quite discreet cars), therefore owners start adding fugly mods in order to get the attention they crave.

I thought there was a gentleman's agreement that only Corsas would be modded like that... someone's obviously broken the code. ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^Its about as chav as expensive cider ;)
I dont think the wheels suit the car but wow, the outrage over a set of wheels!!!

172 CUP £3200 For Sale
its a complete one off, according to the ad, its 'metallic capsicum red'.............
i guess its not just the wheels which are stupid

Clio 182
lol, f**king winter wheels - clios are that special, I know.

Trophy has been ruined though, although the wheels are easy enough to change