ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why we all get a bad name!

172 mk2 Iceberg
sew97 (2 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

Hahahaha i was there that night at Reading cruise and saw the whole thing! What a c**k muncher!!! I believe he was "trying" to doughnut no handed! :p

so this was a local cruise...........
he made a big mess of that.. good job he didnt hurt anybody

B

Brown.

Untitled.jpg

ITB BG 182
We all make mistakes from time to time. At least no one was injured....this time.:eek:
The thing is though that aint no mistake, hes doing a dougnut and trying to look good but loose's control then crashs but thank god no one got hurt. This is then seen by people who dont do the whole car thing an the next time they see mine, yours or any car the looks modified or sporty your instantly tagged as a wanker. Hense the title "Why we all get a bad name"

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
We all make mistakes from time to time. At least no one was injured....this time.:eek:
The thing is though that aint no mistake, hes doing a dougnut and trying to look good but loose's control then crashs but thank god no one got hurt. This is then seen by people who dont do the whole car thing an the next time they see mine, yours or any car the looks modified or sporty your instantly tagged as a w**ker. Hense the title "Why we all get a bad name"

We all loose control at some point. A momentary lapse of concentration. Generally most have given us a bad name anyway.

I couldn't care less about Joe Public and his average "man in the street" opinions. Every one has bump every so often.

So the guy was amusing the crowd with doughnut. All were pleased to see it, until he crashed. Then he became a target of criticism. Though most have done something in their lives to amuse people even if it isn't car antics. Sometimes it goes wrong.

If the doughnut was performed at an organised show everyones attitude towards someone showing off is different. Though the difference is still the same.

Clio
The thing is though that aint no mistake, hes doing a dougnut and trying to look good but loose's control then crashs but thank god no one got hurt. This is then seen by people who dont do the whole car thing an the next time they see mine, yours or any car the looks modified or sporty your instantly tagged as a w**ker. Hense the title "Why we all get a bad name"

We all loose control at some point. A momentary lapse of concentration. Generally most have given us a bad name anyway.

I couldn't care less about Joe Public and his average "man in the street" opinions. Every one has bump every so often.

So the guy was amusing the crowd with doughnut. All were pleased to see it, until he crashed. Then he became a target of criticism. Though most have done something in their lives to amuse people even if it isn't car antics. Sometimes it goes wrong.

If the doughnut was performed at an organised show everyones attitude towards someone showing off is different. Though the difference is still the same.

Your some sort of muppet!!! ' We all loose control at some point' pr!ck........ we don't all waste a few hundred quids worth of tyres impressing 16 year olds drink lambrini!!! if you want to lose control fall off the dance floor in a night club not enhancing your small d!ck in a car park

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
I'm not sure which reading cruise this was...

I've been to Reading Jap Cruise a couple of times, and its really well run. They actually have Thames Valley police in attendance now to stop this sort of s**t going on. I really doubt this is Reading Jap Cruise because people like this guy get told where to go.

Just glad no-one got hurt really

clio 200 F4Rt
people say glad no one got hurt etc.... i say shame alot didnt get hurt!! bunch of chav shites.

maybe teach them that standing around in car parks watching idiots donut thier shite lookin WRX is not cool!!!

people say glad no one got hurt etc.... i say shame alot didnt get hurt!! bunch of chav s**tes.

maybe teach them that standing around in car parks watching idiots donut thier s**te lookin WRX is not cool!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth guy in the car would'ave done us a favour if he took a few of them out.