ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why oh why

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Why would you do that to a car :S

Your offer of £2,400.00 has been sent to the seller. Good luck! Buyer view

no1date has 45 hours 33 mins to respond to your offer. You should be hearing soon.

THAT SHOULD WIND HIM UP ROFFLE :lolup:

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hopefully he will have learnt his lesson after trying to sell this piece of crap that modding cars like that only devalues them.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Damage repaired
Just sent him a message asking if he would be willing to sell me the castrol racing sticker separate as its the most appealing feature of the car..;)

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I don't get why everyones ripping into this car, yeah modded cars are well out of fashion now, and yeah it would have been better left standard, but you can't knock the guy for the quality of the work done to it, I've seen a lot lot worse. Each to thier own and all that..

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Why fvck with the guy and waste his time?

As said if he likes it then fine, if you dont then thats fine aswell!

But seriously, bidding on it with absolutley no regard to genuine interest, why fvcking bother? Let it go ffs!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  mx5
Tbh it isnt even that bad, change the colour, wheels, sideskirts, mirrors and remove the r-tec stickers and it could be rly nice (maybe even get a feature in fast car ;) lol)