ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why do they come up when you least expect.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I had a set of genuine Renault o.z wheels with Michelin tyres off eBay for £50, they were listed as kangoo alloy wheels!

You always get this, after you buy there always seems to be a better deal:mad: you could end up waiting for ever to buy anything looking at it that way.

Regards Russ........

Yeah I spent agges putting off getting a cup spoiler, then finally bit the bullet and got one.

Needless to say, there was 2 on here for half the price the week after aha

clio 182 cup
I must be the only one who thinks they're not such a great bargain?... They need a new set of tyres so thats another £250 and respray/refurb which is possibly another £200 if your taking them somewhere to get a proper job done, so that's over £650 in the end.

I just got a brand new set of Ultralegerras with brand new Toyo TR1's + fitting kit for £710 delivered... I know which I'd rather have!

BMW E91 Tourer
I just got a brand new set of Ultralegerras with brand new Toyo TR1's + fitting kit for £710 delivered... I know which I'd rather have![/QUOTE]

well i aint really bothered about the cost as they would not go on this side of winter anyhow. would be on next summer then back off for the winter....