ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do people deface cars!!!

Mini Cooper S sport
Hate to hear of cars being keyed, utter scum.

Sounds like someone doesn't like you. Is there a jealous love rival you don't know about, or have you upset a neighbour? Pretty sure that's why mine was keyed, I parked in what the asshole believed to be his space (on a public road).

My old man caught him (not the best outcome for the bloke tbh) then I followed up the campaign of payne.

Did he get tickets to the gun show?

1eight2
My mates just had "Dickhead!" scratched into his Fiesta ST.

Its a cowards trick, for most people without a house their car is their most valuable posession.

t***s

renault clio 182
My mates just had "Dickhead!" scratched into his Fiesta ST.

Its a cowards trick, for most people without a house their car is their most valuable posession.

t***s

Offft gutting like :( no need for that know how he's feeling!

But your right there I don't have a house so my cars my baby lol

RB 182 FF
Just to rub salt into the wound your car is Racing Blue, that'll be fun to match! :S Absolute scum sorry to hear it mate, if I caught someone doing it to mine I'd get my golf clubs out of the boot and go at it! I've always wondered how far my new Driver could hit a cnut!!! :D

renault clio 182
Should be fine got a very experienced painter sorting it and my cousin has just had his door done after debting it and could never notice after all machine polished up lad but cheers tho sucks but karmas a b**ch if I catch him!!

Inferno 182
I'd be sitting in the front window watching my car for the next 6 months after that... A mate of mine picked up his 200 about a month ago and since has had 4 people open their door into his car... To say he's pissed off is an understatement. Hopefully you get it all sorted for not too much outlay... Where i go to college the spaces are quite tight and there aren't enough spaces for everybody that needs one yet still there's a guy with a VW Toureg that insists on parking across 2 spaces. Last time i saw it somebody had keyed down to the metal 'learn to park you c**t' all the way across his bonnet :/ i just made do with parking my little fiesta in what was left of his drivers side space (about 2 inches from my car to his and the same to the hedge on the other side) and climbed out through the boot :')

Megane RS250
Re-instate capitol punishment!!

But seriously, its been said time over.. Jealousy. They'll never have more than a 1 bed council flat with a bucked toothed crack who're of a girlfriend with six kids (to which most of them have also had kids) and who drive around in a 93 Volvo 240.
Waste of air man

Megane 275 trophy006
Utter tosspots.
This is why I'm not bothered that my car is currently coated in mud. Makes it less of a target then the M5 parked in front of it everyday.

LY R26
Obviously its no where comparable to physical damage ie scratched, dint ,etc but i have had my cup spat on before outside a mates house, all down the window. Then last night after having a band practice in a local pub my brothers mk1 focus rs (named driver cos my cup is poorly) had a proper greeny down its side. Rather get my car covered in s**t piss and spit then have to pay to fix damage, but its imagining someone commiting these acts that gets my blood boiling.