ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do people deface cars!!!

renault clio 182
Just came home from my lunch break too find some low life scum bag has keyed all my passenger side of my car which will now need the door and rear quarter all reprainted :( anger doesnt even cover it!!!

renault clio 182
No need tho I work hard too get the car I've got in too get it that clean and some idiot has ruined it in couple mins!!! :(

renault clio 182
Nope asked around the street no one has seen nothing and it happened between 10am and 1pm today been a deliberate attack mines only car done absolutely gutted!!! :(

182 FF
Gutted for you, I don't understand why people don't confront you face to face if they have a problem, I'd rather a rumble than a scratch on my car!

renault clio 182
Gutted for you, I don't understand why people don't confront you face to face if they have a problem, I'd rather a rumble than a scratch on my car!

Exactly I'd happly take a broken nose than one side of my car ruined!! But sadly the childish low life has decided there no big enough to do that!!

renault clio 182
No no deffo meant like can tell its all over and down door and rear quarter still had the shavings coming off it plus kids are at school someone don't know who has targeted it but it's going too need fully repainted down too the metal!!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Nightmare, unlucky pal.

Possibilty your car was mistaken for someone elses 182 in the area?

Clio v6
I feel your pain bro. My poor clio has gone through a s**t couple of weeks too. First, some arsehole a trax scuffed my passenger side pod in the car park, yesterday some w**ker scuffed my front bumper and this morning I came out to find some robbing little cnut has stuck a screw driver behind the door lock to try and pop it out. Thank god bad things come in 3's and no more! lol

So now it's gonna be spending a few days in the bodyshop.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
There's a lot of bell ends about unfortunatley. I had it with my old car, Live in a nice area, someone took a disliking to me (don't even know the bloke) put a hammer through my front fogs.

Got caught tho, red handed. #drilled.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Because some people are cnuts and don't give a fcuk about anything.

This, some people just are of the outlook that they'll never get something that nice (or well kept) so they need to bring it down - cnuts.

People who randomly key a car for no reason whatsoever shouldn't be allowed out with the general public. Think about what went through his mind as his was walking past to collect his giro.....oh that's a nice car, wouldn't it be clever of me to key it :S

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Some woman hit my car ( with her door ) in a big land rover whilst I was she said prove it was me I was like omg
It tends to be people with lots of money as well who don't car about anybody else.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Im so glad I drive a piece of crap at the moment, my old neighbour reversed into it like 3 times..

Unfortunately, there are pricks out there that will do this.. I can't see the joy in it personally.

Get a good in car camera for peace of mind, can't go anywhere without one nowadays!

renault clio 182
Generally a quiet area mostly old people that stay in the street personally I think it's a deliberate attack they've made some mess of it :(

RB182FF & Mini
Sorry to hear about the damage mate, it sucks I know... I woke up to 3 slashed tyre and paint stripper all down the side of mine :(

Iceberg 172
Sorry to hear that mate, if it's an attack but you haven't got any enemy's your girlfriend hasn't gotta into anyone's bad books and then that person then decided to take it out on your car?

Fiesta ST200
Unlucky mate. These things happen. People are dis respectful and very jealous. At least you have a car nice enough to be worthy of an attack!

renault clio 182
Because a car isn't going to retaliate.

Car might not but I certainly will when can prove who done it!!!

Got a rough guess at who it could be now just trying too prove its him is another story if I can il be dropping the bill off at his house if not what goes around comes around!!!

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Some woman hit my car ( with her door ) in a big land rover whilst I was she said prove it was me I was like omg
It tends to be people with lots of money as well who don't car about anybody else.

If the woman did that to me id get her car back and say the exact same to her, hate women who drive around in their husbands range rovers etc and dont give a care in the world!

If the woman did that to me id get her car back and say the exact same to her, hate women who drive around in their husbands range rovers etc and dont give a care in the world!
This!! F*cking hate those women, had one force me into a kerb because she couldn't stick to her side of the road!!! Coming towards me at 40 in a 20 zone, flashed her and beeped she just flagged me off and sped off!!!! Sorry to hear about your car mate! There are a lot of c*nts out there!! :(

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member

I had a very similar thing happen to me in Waitrose car park with my old car. I'd seek revenge tbh. People like her deserve a slap. Properly riles me up.

Clio 172 Cup
Few years ago I spent a day cleaning my Mondeo ST200, when out to the cinema, came out and spit all over it.

Mindless bell whackers in the world.

Sorry to hear your bad news by the way.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
As previously said, I've had the pleasure of catching someone at it, on my drive way.

Dealt with appropriatly.

renault clio 182
It really is shocking the way people treat other people cars now and it's sadly getting more common and the police never do jack s**t!! Thanks for all the support people soon as I can prove who done it this will be dealt with by my own means!!