ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why did they stop making the yozza?

Racing Blue 182
As above. I've had a search and can't find anything. I really want a yozza cat back for my 182, and I like the sound of them too, and people give them good reviews (apart from the ones about being too loud). So if they were so good, why did they stop making them?

Anybody know?

Thanks

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I got bored of waiting so long for the BTM one, bought a second hand Yozza instead....

I thought the BTM exhaust was cancelled anyway?

Racing Blue 182
Yeah theyve all gone bar one. In contact with the seller at the minute. Just wondered why they stopped making them.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yeah theyve all gone bar one. In contact with the seller at the minute. Just wondered why they stopped making them.

They changed their customer (due to the new customer supposedly being able to shift more units than Fred) but didnt count on people on here having issues with that.

It was JP's fault, not KTEC's...but they are going back with Fred @ BTM. He was after people to donate cars so the new designs could be done for a template...so things are moving on...and I'm sure Fred will have them sorted soon enough. His business is main priority...the exhausts are an extra. :)

Lionel Richie
Yeah all back with me now, Yozzasport stuff is only available through me, if you call JP Exhausts you will be redirected to me ;)