ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why can't people park??

polo, here for lols
just noticed this scratch on the passenger side. some one obviously scraped it coming in or out a parking space :mad:

scratch.jpg

its a crappy picture taken on my phone, hence the use of editing to try and enhance it. it is worse in the flesh, scrape up the side of the wheal arch (doesnt really show in the pic) and also the obvious scratches in the pic. im so anoyed

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
does my head in this!

i got one on the front bumper the other day, in white, tried to get it out, but it still shows.... these people should be shot!

Abarth 500
i stood in the window of my office yesterday watching some dumb bint! reversing out of a tight space....she went on to reverse into the car behind her, then turned a bit, then into my the car in front of her, then beehind her, then infront of her until she was out and fucked off.....thank god i stick mine in the corner out of the way! f**king pisses me off

i stood in the window of my office yesterday watching some dumb bint! reversing out of a tight space....she went on to reverse into the car behind her, then turned a bit, then into my the car in front of her, then beehind her, then infront of her until she was out and f**ked off.....thank god i stick mine in the corner out of the way! f**king pisses me off

I would have been straight out there kicking off... regardless of who's car it was! :(

never nice to be on the expensive end of damage... You park up and the car's mint... come back and its ruined :(

polo, here for lols
its just some more scratches on my fecked up paintwork to deal with, i swear a re-spray is starting to look like a cheaper option. lol These are the worst though.

Abarth 500
would of been if i wasn't on the phone with a client...one of cars she hit was a work mate...and his response was "its ok my bumpers are springy" !

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
punching teeth down throat if i caught anyone do that to mine. if i see some one do that to another car i leave a nice lil note with the reg and car details on their windscreen........

visualize whirled pe
I blame parking sensors. These are even available on a ford KA now, how much of a shite driver would someone need to be to want parking sensors on a small car like a KA.

Blatently people are passing there tests these days with less spacial awarness (and not giving a f**k about other peoples property) than ever before and cars are getting bigger.

Just one dumb ass bint behind the wheel of an Audi estate with bumpers that stick out further than my arm probably creates enough damage in a month for chips away to stay in business for a year.
And there are a LOT of dumb ass bints driving audi estates around.

Clio 182
My 182 is at the bodyshop at the moment after some clown turned as he was reversing out of the space next to me and wiped out my entire passenger side! Gutted.
Whats more devastating is I have a 1litre Kia Picanto as my courtesy car! HAPPY DAYS!
Getting it back on Tuesday though.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Inconsiderate fcukers! :mad: I hate these people!
Just had a dent taken out of my passengers door the other day, was chuffed with the work then noticed I have 4 on the drivers side :rolleyes:

MCS R56
It is very annoying when you get "mongs" parking like twits and rubbing up against peoples' cars but there ain't much we can do. It's part of driving. You can only hope that your car will be unscathed when left in a busy car park.
I stood and watched a family of 23 trying to get into a Toyota (you know what I'm talking about) and every door was open and bumping off the cars next to it. They didn't give a toss and obviously thought it was their right to use other cars to rest their doors on.