ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why cant i log on cs from my mobile??

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
on my w910i i can browse cs/hotmail etc etc. but i cant log on. if i log onto cs it loads the page (please wait while we redirect you) but then loads up and im logged out?

Does it on my K800i too, think its a prob with the built in browser. Try downloading opera mini and using that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
on my w910i i can browse cs/hotmail etc etc. but i cant log on. if i log onto cs it loads the page (please wait while we redirect you) but then loads up and im logged out?

W910i?

If i had the actual phone model i could assist.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Sorry its W950i

on options i can change cookies to never? it worked once but now i cant log in again!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Web-Settings-Configuration

Display tab
Tick:

Allow java script

Advanced tab

Cache Size
Large
Cookies Allowed
Always

What firmware are you running?
Have you updated it?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
tbh tom im shite at tech shizzle whats fimware?

i only just got the phone. they sent me a o2 3g card with it. (ive got my old sim in it now) when i put the 3g one in it cant find a network? do i need the 3g card?

^U will prob need to ring up and regiester that u have a new phone/sim. The 3g is just for video calls and faster internet, depends if u want that if not could stick with the old one.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
tbh tom im s**te at tech shizzle whats fimware?

i only just got the phone. they sent me a o2 3g card with it. (ive got my old sim in it now) when i put the 3g one in it cant find a network? do i need the 3g card?

Phone them and get the 3g sim activated.