ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whose ordered 54

Yaris Hybrid

There ya go. Anything like yours? Perhaps they havent fitted the engine cover or they use a standard cover now for all models to reduce costs.

dk

911 GTS Cab

if it was a 1.4 16v it would have 1.4 16v on the door, the 1.2 16v just gets 16v on the door

Yaris Hybrid

Come on dave, half the 1.2 16vs out there have 2.0 on the door so you cant believe those door badges!!! I cant believe Renault fit the wrong strips so often.

Yaris Hybrid

Scots_Clio, try emptying out your hotmail account as I have a delivery failure. You used up your storage limit or posted the wrong addy?

Yaris Hybrid

Ok tried again. Pic is from a March 2002 Extreme. Maybe they have changed it in the last couple of years although its exactly the same as the March 2001 1.2 16v.

Ford Fiesta

did you order a diesel scot? im not familier with clio diesel engines so dunno what they look like, presume if this is one then its the 1.5Dci? as this is the only diesel you can get aint it? 2 different power versions though.

Yaris Hybrid

Nah surely he would know it was diesel due to the sound? Hope he hasnt filled her up yet!!! What ever it is the engine aint nothing like my old 1.2 16v!!

Nah m8 - it aint a diesel - and I have filled her up already with unleaded! So u can see how i am confused. I will pop into the dealers this morning to check. Cheers for all your help guys.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

looks like they changed the engine.

Maybe thats the 80bhp micra 1.2 16v.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

Renault Clio 1.2 16v: 75bhp

Renault Clio 1.4 16v 98bhp

Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 65bhp, 80bhp & 100bhp

Renault Clio 1.6 16v 110bhp

Yaris Hybrid

Scots_Clio, found out what it is yet? I am really curious now and surely someone must know what it is?

Yeh dealer confirmed that their manual is out of date and I do have the correct engine. Just seemed odd that the sales brochure and the manual that came with the car didnt match to what was under the bonnet!

Ford Fiesta

doesnt look as good as the old engine, mind if its newer anyone know if more power, better mpg etc? it was cracking to start with.