ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's still running....

123d coupe
..their original exhaust! Just thought id put it out and see who is....I am....i'm the 2nd owner and had it nearly four years....its surprisingly still up to the job! :S LOL

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
I've still got the original exhaust on mine. At the risk of jinxing it lol it's still going strong. I changed all the mounts on it the other day and I can honestly say I was quite surprised at how little rust was on it.

Clio 182 FF
Mine's still on the original :rasp:. It's a 54 plate with 50k miles on it, bought it off the owner of 7 years (my Cousin) last September.

There's a fair bit of rust on it, and it's been 2x advisories for the last few years MOTs, but I'm waiting for it to either fail an MOT or fall off before I replace it... hard up student y0! :drunk:

When it eventually needs replacing I'm gonna get a BTB stainless cat back :cool:.

DB.

BMW 440i
My original fell off after 40,000 miles as an 05 plate last year. That was with a year off whilst the Yozza was on as well.

Shoddy things!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
i could of it i wanted to....i changed to a yozza. my original exhaust had only done 20k cars on 27k now and prefer the shiny noisy one i have now

123d coupe
Yeah your right we've probably jinxed it now! Nah, nothing wrong with it, why change it!? Although less can be said for my 172, poxy thing corroded itself off and had to crawl back the last 5 miles! Sounded like a subaru for a few days....ended up going genuine for the replacement at main dealer (southend) think I paid around 500 mark all in...did make me wince a little but hey, pattern parts ah dog, I loved the car, was back in 2008 mind. Then chopped it in for a mint 182 in 08 and it still gives me a smile on my face everytime I drive it. Perfect :)

1.6 16v clio priv
51 plate with 75k on it, still got the original exhaust.
Had an advisory 3 years running that the rear most bracket is almost dead.
Finally bought another off ebay for when it finaly goes but im in no rush as long as its holding.

JCJ

Clio 182
182 04 plate, 94000 miles on the clock. No advisories, had to do the rear mount the other day but otherwise its still fine. Want a milltek tho.