ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos left their car dirty the longest?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Mines gone about 3 months i think, and not cleaning it until march/april time, apart from the odd hoover out.

it's a state!

Few months going at the moment. I did worry about the effect of 2 month old bird s**t on the car last week. This week its the green around the sunroof.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I just get images of hungry sodium chloride nasties chomping away at bare stone chips....i can't go longer than 3 weeks....

DMS

A thirsty 172
I didn't wash my old 306 for 10 months, then had to spend a full day cleaning it.
My Clio hasn't been washed for 3 weeks, but I'll be doing it at the weekend.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Jesus.. I thought i was bad.

I'm not looking to clean mine for a while. I haven't vaccumed it in ages. It feels horrible.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Over a year when we had the hose pipe ban for my last clio.

The Monaco was washed yesterday for the first time since getting it, great feeling to see it all shiny.

alien green rs133
washed it wed night, due another :(

previous went nearly three months, cracked when saw stainless exhaust looking rusty :S it was salt :p

Yozza'd Titanium 182
SDC10241.gif

rofl

BMW E92/Audi S3
Oh s**t, i didnt realise that lol.

My rear window is filthy and you can't see out of it and it says "I have no wiper =( - I'm pathetic)

Titanium 182
I fail at this; I cleaned it on Friday, I cleaned it on Sunday, I then cleaned it again on Wednesday. More than likely I'll clean it on the Sunday coming up again!

But it's a new car to me, so you can't really blame me! :eek:

Monaco Blue Mk2
Last did mine in June, before that it hadn't been done for a year.

Might wash it next week if we get a decent day.

Saxo VTS
I have the polish wash mine for me.....I have always always washed my own cars but because mine is black, it gets ruined again after a day or so, so i got lazy and decided the polish could do it for me :)

If i get the racing blue clio though, that will be done by me and only me.

200 Gordini
I've not gave mine a proper clean since i bought it, not even a 2BM wash, thats 6/7 weeks or so. Just jetwashed down and left to dry by itself.

Although i've cleaned loads of other cars :( disgraceful.

micra not been washed since 30th dec 2007 when we picked it up

mx5 not been cleaned since we bought that either so about 12 weeks