ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos going to york on monday

Meeeeeee! Not going to run but will video and get someone to calibrate the AP22 against Yorks timing equiptment.

Rhys

Yeah I should be there, girf friend allowing! Its at Melbourne isnt it, however, I wont be runnin!

What time does the event start is everyone meeting some where prior!

mk2 172

thats a sh*tter rhys, my car is scuppered, best be fixed for monday, fukkin zorst and some clunkin and gear oil leaking, will have to ignore the gear oil leak.

paddy they will have a helmet ya can borrow

Craggy did you txt me? What time does it all start......The Cup is in the garage at the mo....ts poorly wont start first time!:(

williams and trophy

hehe dunt matter at york..........shud still be able to get a 1/2 decent start with the new stuff theyv got on the line

ill callibrate the ap-22 for ya mate hehe

mk2 172

abbs, scrutineering will prob start at 09:00 (check your car over), racing prob wont kick off til after 10.il be bombing up the a19 then onto the m62 to hownden mate, and melbourne from there!

mk2 172

lol tim, gonna be some fine matches go on i think ,hope theres not too many there so we can take over muhahhahahahaha

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

My parents live in york, im staying there for easter so i might come along - what time?

H22A7 Accord Type R

think some Yorkshire cruise people are planning a convoy over on monday........so as long as its not called off due to rain etc........i should meet some of you guys there!!!!! cheers all, Rob, ps ill know who a VTS racing clios will be then eh??????? sorted

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 15 April 2003

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, its my first time so ill probably FOOK it up. Bollox :mad:
Looks like I am gonne be there too lads!!! :D

Its my first time too, so Ill probably get a sh!te time...

Anyone got any more info on costs, rules, what time to get there, etc...

mk2 172

he he nice one rich, iv got white wheels on a black vts so dont forget to come over!, 8.50 to get in 15 for as many runs as you can get in. you wanna be there bout half nine, or earlier/later if you want but before ten id say. trust me you wont get a sh*t time, justremember where your power tail of and change there!, york is gripply so anything less than a 4k dump isnt going to see you wreck ur tyres

craggy

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Cool. :D

Might be a couple more Rallyes with me too & possibly a couple of 172s, so keep an eye out for 2 red & one black Rallyes (mine is one of the red ones), a blue mk1 172 and a silver mk2 172, but they might not all come.

Need to get some practice launches in I think and got some "fresh" Toyos on the front too, so nice & grippy!

williams and trophy

well ill have 2 vr6s behind me too lol

ferrybridge bout 7.45-8.00 usually

well the top mounts are on now so they shud b ok for the scrutineer hehe

Ive sacked it off for being under the thumb instead but my housemates going so if you see a grey 5 g***sto tell him its too low and must be rubbish on back roads:).

Craggy some dirty scally b*****d broke into the Cup last night so Im without a few windows!

Autoglass are coming out asap, but its costing me a fortune and the inside of my car is a mess!

If its raining I may abort, depends on the g/f though!

I was in Bentley on Friday! Some Suzuki was after a race, but the roads were too busy! Did you txt me the other day? If so Ill txt you on Monday!

You should be able to claim on your insurance for the windows and get autoglass to bill them direct. Youll have to pay about £50 depending on the policy you have but the rest will be taken car of without losing your no claims.

Cheers Ryhs, If its not done today I may not be able to 2moz to Snetterton!

Also do you know how easy it is to replace the panel filter in the 172 as Ive ordered a Green Filter one? Did you change yours on your 172?

Also my tyres are about knackered any advice on some new ones Cheers Mate!

Dead easy to replace the panel filter. Just use torx keys to loosed off the bolts on the airbox and lift it off. Might need to undo an jubilee clip too if it doesnt lift off easily. Change filters and reverse process.

Loads of threads about tyres. Probably your best bet is some Toyo Proxes from http://www.mytyres.netwww.mytyres.net and get a garage to fit them for you.

Rhys

Cheers mate I was going to get some more Contis or the above!

Still waiting for Autoglass to confirma time, Im having to go out in my mums fiesta! 1.1 Pop Plus.......Just not fair!

mk2 172

alrite abbs, soz to hear bout that, hope its sorted before york mate!, giz a text an let us no if you comin mon mate

craggy