ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's bringing what? Other Marques @CSF..

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
So we all know we'll have some wonderful Clios of all generations.. a few may be turbo'd, others supercharged, and maybe even one with a Megane engine in? .. @dann2707 ?

But we also have some cracking non Renault metal on here these days, so who's brining something special?

I'll likely be there in the 650, I'm sure I'll drag @Scrooge in the E55 AMG... but what about the chaps with the c63's... @Chrisgti6 ? @Waitey in his caterham? (if he hasn't crashed it)

Oh and if you haven't got a ticket yet, get buying! It's a bloody super day and evening!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'll be bringing the M3.

Which means I'm gonna have to buy a tent, as won't be sleeping in the back of the van this year :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Correctamundo! Megane powered clio here with a meg 250 turbo. Should be a hoot when it's done.

I need to get my ticket actually. I'll purchase it on payday!

Cant wait guys, it's always an epic weekend.

Excellent, I've thoroughly enjoyed the build thread! Looking like it'll be done then mate?

Ticket booked?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Never been before, but I'll book a weekend pass and come stay over. Sounds like a laugh.

Not sure about track time though. Never been on track, and I'm not sure I want to start with a C63

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
It depends on the rules! Can I sleep in the car rather that a tent?

If I can, I'll be in the Golf R Estate with a double blow up mattress in the back! If not, I'll be in a Clio.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Never been before, but I'll book a weekend pass and come stay over. Sounds like a laugh.

Not sure about track time though. Never been on track, and I'm not sure I want to start with a C63
It's a good time to give track time a go mate. It doesn't get overly busy on track, driving standards are high, and it's a track with plenty run off everywhere if you do make a mistake

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Do you encounter corners and straight bits on the public road and usually make it to your destination the right way up ?

Track driving is remarkably similar, just without the oncoming traffic (usually).

Give it a go - you might like it 😂

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Do you encounter corners and straight bits on the public road and usually make it to your destination the right way up ?

Track driving is remarkably similar, just without the oncoming traffic (usually).

You coming this year mate?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini

You've got a point!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If the Audi is presentable and on the road I might come in that. Because massive boot to sleep in

@andybond tracked his c63 last year. He said it didn't want to do corners so just had a drift day lol

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
If the Audi is presentable and on the road I might come in that. Because massive boot to sleep in

@andybond tracked his c63 last year. He said it didn't want to do corners so just had a drift day lol
True , true.

Ill be on track again this year. Different front tyres that hopefully grip.

Rears , well , they are round , and 523bhp going through them. If they are still on the car at the end of the day it will be a bonus

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

If I can, I'll be in the Golf R Estate with a double blow up mattress in the back! If not, I'll be in a Clio.
Worst i've got a Golf R estate post evarrrrrrrrrrr. :p Yeah you can sleep where you want matey!

andybond

ClioSport Club Member

There isnt a better first time track in the UK. Do it , do it now. Especially in the c63.

We can be c63 fwiends and have a rev off , and burn out compo and be really anti social.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

I slept in my van last year. There's a few that sleep in their cars iirc

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
So we all know we'll have some wonderful Clios of all generations.. a few may be turbo'd, others supercharged, and maybe even one with a Megane engine in? .. @dann2707 ?

But we also have some cracking non Renault metal on here these days, so who's brining something special?

I'll likely be there in the 650, I'm sure I'll drag @Scrooge in the E55 AMG... but what about the chaps with the c63's... @Chrisgti6 ? @Waitey in his caterham? (if he hasn't crashed it)

Oh and if you haven't got a ticket yet, get buying! It's a bloody super day and evening!
Rob are you actually coming?