ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who to use to Flock my Dash up? pic request also :-)

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
Looking to get my dash flocked along with maybe my steering after market steering wheel

I recall a member on here who's relative does flocking ?

anyone recommend flockers? good finish but not an arse tear price?

any examples ? pics of ur clios /cars flocked up?

cheers

3 threads on people talking about flocked dashes in the next two pages.

dont think theres that many people had it done so you mite not get any pictures....

Track 172cup
missing link, i'm going to be looking at getting my dash done soon aswell so if you find somewhere local or even if your sending it off let me know, we could possibly try and get a better deal or see if we can save on postage by sending them together ?

Vee 6
Yeah, No problem, I've just picked up a basic clio dash so i could lose the pass airbag,

Need to pop out to Sport Cars Breakers and pick up a steering cowl and i'll be ready to go.

This guy's price seems spot on but have been waiting for a bit of feedback about his work.

If you want you could drop it off at my unit and get them both picked up.

Track 172cup
ah right no probs mate, it's not been something thats been top of my list atm due to trying to concentrate on getting the new engine fitted first but i could try and look into getting it done sooner rather than later, yeh the price seems good (a bit too good in a way) and it's a shame he doesn't have any more feedback

yeh could work out well with getting them both picked up mate, i'll have a look into it this week and let you know, keep me posted anyway ;)

Vee 6
Cool, I'm in no real hurry, I'm still trying to work out which cage to go for, Would hate to get it flocked and then need to cut it up.

I'll keep you posted.

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
schwiked cheers

ye there seems to be a lot of interest in flocking all of a sudden i did post up a few days ago just got no response until today.

i will checkout the guy on ebay now.

btw i am in south east - Bracknell

Vee 6
Looking at the SBP site it's still £50 for a dash top and a tenner for small parts.

Gray, Were you happy with the work ?

DCi 100
How come everyone has gone flock crazy over the past 2 days?

I said I wanted to do it last October when I got the car and no one batted an eye lid lol.

Track 172cup
i'd much rather go with a company like SBP than the ebay one, not saying the ebay guy isn't good as he might be, it's just more of a known quantity with SBP

SBP

MK2 Golf 3.8 32v
:clap:
Image135-1.jpg

Image136-1.jpg

^Grays dash which has also graced the pages of Retro Cars and PVW magazines
Image133.jpg

^Example dash top

Rich@SBP.me.uk ;)

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
Mike at SBP has said
SBP are putting some group buy prices together (clio dash only)
early figures are (black or white flocking only - other colours are +£10)

10% off for 5+ people and discounted price is £60 including return postage

10+ people £50/person inc return postage

ALL TBC Keep your eyes open on Group buys section!

225 powered mk2
Hey Rich! NEed to drop you an email as ive got a few more bits i need flocking.

TRAX021.jpg

All my flocking was done by SBP

SBP

MK2 Golf 3.8 32v
Great stuff, look forward to it :D
You know you need some yellow flock in the mix too ;)

its to eliminate the glare you get from the sun on the dashboard but unless you use the car for track days etc. I can't really see this ever being a major problem so it's more for the look than anything.