ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who owns this Black 172 / twin exhaust

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

think it is-it was asked if it was possible to do in the hayward&scott custom exhausts in Exterior performance thread.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by riche on 10 May 2005
like it alot but im pretty sure its a photoshop

Indeed. Still looks good tho. I really like it, I havent seen another car with an exhaust like that.

Mk1 16v

put the pipes more central and i think that would be amazing..................maybe when i get my 182:D

320d

Theres 2 back boxes if you look underneath so it cant be a shop

Its a 05 plate so must be a 182 with a modded 172 rear bumper?

I really like it

Black 182 + Recaros

Yeah, I picked this up from the hayward&scott thread. They said it could be done. Just might do it.

Black 182 + Recaros

Well spotted. The 05 number plate says it all.

Would they add 2 back boxes to a custom made exhaust ?

Mk1 16v

im very sure they are the the original 182 backboxes, they dnt line up properly.

deffo a PS

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 10 May 2005
Theres 2 back boxes if you look underneath so it cant be a shopIts a 05 plate so must be a 182 with a modded 172 rear bumper?I really like it

The reason I said it was a 182 was the fact its an 05.

Those are standard 182 back boxes, I still reckon its a photoshop.

Black 182 + Recaros

Hey Stu, That deal fell through. Will PM you.

So my pursuit for a better car continues.

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 10 May 2005 at 8:39pm]

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by soepy on 10 May 2005
anyone notice the bravo-esque horns on the o of clio?

and you call yourselves photo scrutineers.....

That could catch on. Subtle. lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)

i have no idea unfortunately. it was a photo taken of a random car (by Lee) at santa pod maybe a year or two ago. but its how i wanted the exhausts on my 172. i emailed h&s about it and they said it wouldnt be a problem to do and gave me a quote.

i had heard that airflow maybe a problem (172 not really designed for the twin exit) so losing torque could be possible (im not that techy so cant verify this lol), and i never went ahead with it. still think it looks good though!! :D