ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who owned this rb 182 ???

Za**** & Xr250R
As above this belonged to a member on here i'm just trying to find out what mod's it had done and if the previous owner has the service history ???

ABCD0009-19.jpg

Also are these coilies any good ???
They are bilstein's if that's any help

ABCD0012-10.jpg

ABCD0011-12.jpg

Thank's :)

Not sure on the car mate, but pretty sure the Bilstein are good coilies. Think they are the ones yozzasport used to sell.

Da

Less
Where is the car Tony? Does it have a CS sticker on it?

Renault Sport badge is missing, has it had some rear work done?

Za**** & Xr250R
The rear wiper will be going back on, i dewipered my bg 182 and didn't realise how much i used the wiper until it was gone lol

TrackCar & F30 330d
Even then you need to know what's around you! I know I couldn't live without mine!

Yeah needing to know whats around you is true. I didnt really notice miss mine when it came off. I do tend to wash my car far too much tho lol, so it doesnt really get that dirty. And i've waxed the sh*t out of my rear window so water falls off quickly :)

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
its my old one. glad its going back on the road. as said ill post over the service book, mot's and spare locking wheelnut key.