ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who knows how to reset trip comp not pushing button

172 turbo
basically the fuel quantity left on the trip is just flashing ive tried to reset it with the button any other ideas how to reset it and get it to work agen ?

How much fuel is in it? I've only ever had this happen once when it was seriously empty. Have you tried holding the button on the end of the wiper stalk while turning on the ignition then press the trip computer button. Not sure if it will reset it but would be the first thing I try.

ph1 black 172
i know how.......... its almost what tidyclio said but he missed one bit

have had the problem and searched for hours.......

start with key in ignition not not turned on at all..

hold the stalk button in and switch on the ignition (while holding button in)

the dash should be going crazy!!!! it is calibrating etc.......

now click the stalk a few times....

now just press the reset button on the dash......(mileage reset button)

that will reset everyting......

try it now it takes seconds.......

pass on the info though as not many know this......

172 turbo
Hi mate did not work tryed what u said still just flashing? Arrr. Not end of world but anoying

ph1 black 172
well the fault is that the fuel pump has been unconnected for more than 100 seconds. maybe you have a loose wire....

ph1 black 172
not really sure. could be worth having a look under the rear seat at the connections. like i said i had the same issue but the reset trick worked on mine....