ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who have you used? (Servicing)

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Hi there
fairly new on here and was just wondering which renault dealers or other garages you have used to have work done or servicing your clios? im looking in particular to have the cambelt and dephaser pulley done?
im from buckie in moray so if anyone has used any of the more local garages ie elgin aberdeen or inverness this would be better for me

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
I used Ness motors in Elgin for my 182, hammer them down in price and it saves a trip. Recently I used SWR in Stirling for the cup who are top notch.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
cheers for the response mate, can u remember off the top of your head what they charged you? PM me if you like. i would be willing to travel further for a better service, the last time i went to ness motors with my C2 they told me the ECU had forgotten how to work :S being of a mechanical background i wasnt very impressed

Renault Clio 172 Cup
cheers for that link mate might give ness motors in inverness a shout then 2 recomendations there.
haha nice one roads must be a nighmare for you up this way just now then with the snow