ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHO HAS THE SMARTEST VALVER ON CS

350z & 16v Maxi

i just think the angel eye bit sticks out to much on the black one and you donlt notice it as much on the chrome ones. Also most std headlights are chrome in colour so think they loo more std and subtle than the black ones.

But i still lover the black ones, just wish the angel eye bit was black!!!

Vee dub

No offence to Paul but I really like what has been done to it now, the turinis look spot on and the normal splitter looks subtle.

I do like the look of it back then but I think it has improved.....

172 Cup

the only thing i didnt like that i did was the spliter.

i do like the car now but to finish it off would be sticking a willy lump in there and also i think the turinis look spot on! i love that wheel. just think they would look a bit better if they were shiney black.

320d

Some truely gorgeous examples in this thread

My wheels have been refurbed since the FCS they now look even better IMO

Paul - a willy lump is almost a definate some time very soon once ive found a gearbox!

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 22 July 2005

Some truely gorgeous examples in this thread

My wheels have been refurbed since the FCS they now look even better IMO

Paul - a willy lump is almost a definate some time very soon once ive found a gearbox!

nice one mate! gets some pics up when you can!

It looks really hard with the changes you have done mate and a willy lump will finish that off a treat!

its just the colour that i love! everytime i see it i think to myself that i wished i didnt sell it! but its getting better and better and would like to see it again soon! you going trax?

Paul

320d

Not going to trax mate but i could be at GDi before too long as i cant find anywhere up my way knowledgable enough or who i trust 100% to do the transplant

clio 16v

Paul 16V were those wheels Lenso RS5s? i thought i was the only person on here to have those, but they look mighty similar!!

not sure where it is now. Sold it to a guy from here called Rich in kent somewhere. He didnt have it long and sold it on.

I think in its last little while with me I found it hard to keep on top of many niggly little things that where going wrong, then when he got it I think he also had problems.

If some1 got back on top of the niggly things then they got a loverly car

Titanium 182

richs clio (clio16v1996) is my fave valver!

i used to like my own at the time, i like stevea s aswell, think it would look nicer if the wheels were anth tho!

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 25 July 2005

richs clio (clio16v1996) is my fave valver!

i used to like my own at the time, i like stevea s aswell, think it would look nicer if the wheels were anth tho!

*Cough* Do it Tom! ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 25 July 2005

Soon to be mine! :)

Anthracite is an idea though!

320d

So youve sold the golf then Tom?

Ive just had my turinis refurbed in a anthracite/steel colour id put some pics up but i dont have a camera for a couple of weeks

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 25 July 2005

So youve sold the golf then Tom?

Ive just had my turinis refurbed in a anthracite/steel colour id put some pics up but i dont have a camera for a couple of weeks
Done a deal with Steve on his hybrid.

Not sure if id get the wheels refurbed though tbh. Cams is the top of my list

320d

Sounds good Tom i saw the hybrid at the FCS its a very clean example

My 2.0 litre conversion is hopefully on the way very soon ive got an engine ear marked need to find a box though