ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHO HAS THE SMARTEST MK2 ON CS THREAD

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 29 July 2005
Cheers for deleting your post Dave Cli02, made me look like Im bumming Ricks 172.

:eek: Stay away from my 172!!

I liked that Monaco Blue one that had 17" OZ F1s on it. I think it ended up in the big scrapyard in the sky tho...

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 29 July 2005
thankyou :oops: needs alot more work but cashflow doesnt allow it lol

I think you should start by sorting that rubbing out. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Wend on 29 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 29 July 2005

thankyou :oops: needs alot more work but cashflow doesnt allow it lol

I think you should start by sorting that rubbing out. ;)

yup im trying to sort the other bumper bracket this weekend amongst other things i need to adjust/clean.

Surprised mine is getting so many mentions only had it 6 months and its only just beginning to be modded loads more to come. Might collar Brazo and his expensive camera this weekend and get some decent pics of it up.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

yeah its fairly similar to yours, apart from the obvious difference in MK, like yours too.

Vee dub

I liked Freds clio at FCS

Also agree, carbon copys clio is rather tasty

Some very nice clios in this club! :D

hass look sweet.

one which did stand out for me was the dude (paul i think) who had a cup with 17in turinis & blue sparco seats - but some bint in a nissan wrote it off.
that looked such a nice car.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Oh and my vote goes to Mike172Sport

Just love the red !! and with the 182 wheels it looks stunning.