ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the new iPhone 4?

So...the iPhone4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Chelsea tractor
As above. May we have a poll?

I'm quite curious as to the amount of people on here who now have one. I have a fair few properly geeky friends and yes, a lot were queuing from silly o'clock to get one.

I don't at the moment, however I may reconsider when my contract can be renewed in the autumn.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Me.

Hi.

6am this morning. 32GB.

2859c3ff.jpg

more like you dont have enough money saved up yet!! lol
i still think i would prefer the black (uber elite version) tbh

FLOL. I sold my house last week, I think I have. ;)

Although, if the sim-free versions aren't coming with a world-wide warranty, I shall have to wait until Oz and buy one there. :(

Had to laugh at a FB status and comments earlier.

Someone selling their 3GS for £300 and someone commented that they get paid Monday and are going to go and buy one (iPhone 4). Good luck with that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Had to laugh at a FB status and comments earlier.

Someone selling their 3GS for £300 and someone commented that they get paid Monday and are going to go and buy one (iPhone 4). Good luck with that.

Yeah, same as my mate in London. He replied to me today when I text him from the 4.

"Cool, I'm working until 6, but i'll grab one of the way home if there's stock left."

:eek:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yeah, same as my mate in London. He replied to me today when I text him from the 4.

"Cool, I'm working until 6, but i'll grab one of the way home if there's stock left."

:eek:

flol.

I was ROFL at gimps turning up looking at the mahoosive queue at 09:10am this morning, yes, you FAIL.

HARD.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Some lump turned up at the O2 store I was queuing at this morning, ignored the queue and just walked straight in, asking about 'his' iPhone.

The security fella took him outside and pointed to the horizon, where the end of the line was.

Never mind.

Keeping my 3GS, so far iOS 4.0 hasn't blown me away, guess I'll have to play with a 4.0.. I did churtle at the ques this morning on my commute...