ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who has the fastest Renault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks, either stay on topic or don't post. I'll tidy this up now, if the spam carries on it'll be lockdown.

Renault Clio S
I believe MikeTs vee runs 4-500bhp depending on boost with about 8-9 seconds to reach 100MPH. It's currently up for sale over on v6.net and you can't help but smile at the list of mods he's posted.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i did 160 in mine the other day.. it was a runway near lincoln :D

Better than yours. C*nt.
Me. Same as Addz, although at least I've got the kahunas to do it on one of those big runways with blue signs.

iceberg 172 03
lol silly silly. has any one got any links to where i can see there powerful renaults?. like the r5's or the Vee's?

williams and trophy
id say renault ..... f1 cars..f1 powered espace.....cant see the tt or vees getting anywhere near them tbh.

and then they also have the piece de resistance....williams no. 0001 of course.......would wipe the floor with all the rest ;)

id say renault ..... f1 cars..f1 powered espace.....cant see the tt or vees getting anywhere near them tbh.

and then they also have the piece de resistance....williams no. 0001 of course.......would wipe the floor with all the rest ;)

If you are going down the F1 route then Renault don'r own the fastest F1 Renault, red bull do. And you are going to tell me its only the engine that is renault's, but the same could be said of the renault f1 car which is built in Enstone, UK (not by renault).

you are only going off one season and including to many factors. im sure the old v10s without the FIA holdbacks and the turbos would muler todays RBs/R.F1s...

daft question really by op although fun to see answers

williams and trophy
If you are going down the F1 route then Renault don'r own the fastest F1 Renault, red bull do. And you are going to tell me its only the engine that is renault's, but the same could be said of the renault f1 car which is built in Enstone, UK (not by renault).

alright rob

you are only going off one season and including to many factors. im sure the old v10s without the FIA holdbacks and the turbos would muler todays RBs/R.F1s...

daft question really by op although fun to see answers

2004 cars were the fastest, just before they cut the downforce levels. Much faster than the old turbo cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.