ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who has a janspeed/ktr system fitted ?

I had that exact system, decatted on my RB.

Very raspy, lovely sound when it's on song.

Boomy on the motorway.

Pops for fun on the over-run, which is a pro/con depending on your viewpoint.

BG 182
might give it a go then :) my mot is in 2 weeks so ill get one to fit just after. its only a toy anyway and i dont do alot of miles.

popping sounds like a plus for me.

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
i have this system but in sports version with decat sounds amazing! noticed a considerable torque increase too

LY FF182
I had the 2 1/2" ktr system with decat and no center silencer.. Sounded really nice until the backbox broke and left a hole in the rear silencer. Only downside is it's really boomy on the motorway and just about makes your ears bleed!!!!

Audi A5
I've got this system with the unsilcenced centre section. With a decat they sound brilliant imo, especially on track. With the cat back on its the same just abit quieter.

monaco 172
ive got the poverty spec version no center silencer or cat.

sounds quality when giving it beans.

sounds good at tickover

sounds utter crap when accelerating slowly and approacing 3k.

very boomy on the motorway, have to be very careful where your foot is on the throttle. i find feathering the throttle at about 65mph sounds ok

Clio 182 Cup
I have a Janspeed decat system on my RB 182 cup and it sounds awesome, my friend has a decat milltek which is much softer, the janspeed has an all out racing sound i feel.