ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who changes tires for the winter

Clio RS
and what brand do you use

heard good things about nokian wr g2 or something like that
good price-quality

last year had a rough winter. my street had never seen any salt then... which ment that in 3de gear I couldn't move at all... it went better after a while, confidence grew but don't want to play to much and crash so this year safety first

TrackCar & F30 330d
This winter i have a choice of Dunlop Slicks or Toyo R888's so my winter is going to be an expensive one lol

When i have driven my 182 in the snow i just used Exaltos and as long as you drive properly then you might be ok.

S4 Avant
I never bother. Used paradas in all the snow last year, they were surprisingly good actually! Big tread pattern helped.

Clio RS
my toyo's did do what I wanted in the snow and I learned to drive the car again at that time but I don't want to take my luck to far. I crashed about six months back and don't want to crash again

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Didn't have much of an issue last year, working nights meant I used to plough fresh snow on roads as it was!

I had a look but at around £400 fitted for my preffered choice I can't see how its worth it for the limited amount of time they're on the car, plus its a ball ache trying to get a tyre fitter round here than can fit a tyre without ruining a set of unmarked turinis!

Clio 172
I think it may be law in other parts of europe to have specific winter tyres. Ive toyed with the idea and they arent that pricey for 15's on camskill.

I never bother. Used paradas in all the snow last year, they were surprisingly good actually! Big tread pattern helped.

Ditto. I had paradas all through winter last year, on low tread too. Never had 1 scary moment cant see why folk b**ch about them.