ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WhiteLine ARB?

MX5 Elise111s
and after removing and going back to the tripod action in the cup i now would not say the above as i actually prefer it without
That's really interesting. I was thinking of getting one as my car is primarily for track use and everyone says they are the single best mod one can make. So can you tell me please why you now prefer it without. Did it make the rear end too loose?

That's really interesting. I was thinking of getting one as my car is primarily for track use and everyone says they are the single best mod one can make. So can you tell me please why you now prefer it without. Did it make the rear end too loose?
nope i just prefer the control of the rear without.. also when i had it fitted the back end spun out mid corner on abit of mud and it just snapped away so quickly and hard that even with the opposite lock i couldn't pull it round where as had the rear not been as stiff i don't think id of had a problem catching it and pulling it back straight as it wouldn't have broke away as sharply as it did... yes it was good on roundabouts with it fitted as the slightest bit of lift off brought the back end back in line but i just prefer the more moveable rear now if that makes more sense