ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline arb with cooksports/sportlines

AB Clio 182 FF
Hi all ,

so I made a post yesterday about buyin sportlines/cooksports (undecided on which yet)
but I was also thinking of getting a whiteline arb , my question is will it make much difference on either of the springs as they already reduce the roll alot

thanks

Clio 172
Mine has uprated springs ( can't remember which the memory has gone blank) and is purely a track toy so i can't comment on what its like to drive on the road but the difference after fitting the whiteline arb was very impressive, it dialled out a lot of the understeer and was so much more composed around the corners. For £150 (new) it was the best thing I've fitted to the car.

Alien Green 200
fitted mine after fitting sportlines, massive difference, best thing on the car along with vibratechnics engine mounts.