ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline ARB settings

RB 182 FF cup pack
Got a whiteline ARB today, unwrapped it to find only 2 setting holes to adjust stiffness! I always thought they had 3, for soft, medium and hard, can any one set me straight? Also fitting instructions say the car MUST be at ride height when fitting. Can I not put the back of car on axel stands then use a jack to support bottom of shock when undoing shock bolts?

RB 182 FF cup pack
Ok will give that a try, suppose it's best to start off on the softer setting first? though I will be doing a few track days any suggestions?

e92 330i
Mines on the hard one, but only to stop the rear tyres scrubbing on archs. Hardly noticed the difference from soft tbh.

Cup In bits
Old style bars have two holes and newer have three. Well that's the case with the bars my mates fit to there racing minis.

I can't see you noticing a difference between the two, I run full hard all the time even on wet track days but I'm going to disconnect it next time for comparison.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Mines on soft setting, want to change it over to hard soon to see the difference

clio 172 phase 2
Changed for soft to hard today i deffinatley noticed a difference feels more tight through the bends imo