ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline arb fitted and all is good

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So up early and up to Demon Tweeks. Got there at half 8 and left an hour later. After reading alot of positive reviews although slightly sceptical i thought id get one. One word-superb. I dont think it would have made as much difference as it has. Like most have said before it feels more planted. If youre thinking of getting one, do it!!

Dan

Looking for 182
Awesome!

I've got one coming from the custom ARB group buy, I can't wait to get it fitted.

Does the car feel a little more 'in control'? How is it over bad roads, does it make any difference?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I can only describe it as 'it puls you in more' if that makes sense? just alot less body roll and i def feel more confident when going round bends lol. Mines on sportlines so its quite bumpy any way. May just be my imagination but it seems to have improved the ride. Think you will be suitably impressed mate.

Dan

182 Turbo Project
How low do these sit? I'm running fairly low at the moment, but really interested in getting one for the lil shlut.

RB 182 cup
The ones ive seen sat fairly low mate, if your fairly low my guess would be it would scrape on bumps etc.

surely it doesnt matter how low your car is as the bar gunna be the same height off the floor due to being bolted to the axle and not the body. so the only way they it be lower is if you have smaller wheels on.

a low one
my rear beams a hell of a lot closer to the floor than a standard one? smaller springs bring the overall height of the car down.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
surely it doesnt matter how low your car is as the bar gunna be the same height off the floor due to being bolted to the axle and not the body. so the only way they it be lower is if you have smaller wheels on.

This, i think.

Unless your rear beam is touching the floor it wont catch, since the lowest points and attached to the wheels essentially, so dont move. I think anyway.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it does sit a bit low. Mines a tad lower but not low enough to cause any issues. Id recommend Demon tweeks aswell. And they have them in stock too.

Dan

182 Trophy
Im looking into buying one of these bad boys soon hopefully. Who can I get to fit it for me though, because I have little faith in garages local to me these days

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure wheres local to you mate. Maybe rs tuning? Only takes about twenty mins to fit

Dan