ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline ARB 2 Different types???

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Hi guys i've been looking at getting a whiteline ARB for my clio, however i'm a little confused, as when originally reading up on them i thought they had 3 swettings stiff, medium and soft. But apon looking at the demontweeks one it says its just two point adjustable? Also the demontweeks one is a 20mm ARB while the balancemotorsport is 18mm? But the balancemotorsport one doesnt say how many points its adjustable by? There both identical in price so i'm confused as to whats the best one for my ph1 172?
Any help / info would be great! Thanks

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Adjustable on the droplinks and the bar ends, there are your 2 points of adjustment i think.

They still have 3 holes on each end of the bar

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
No the demontweeks 20mm bar only has 2 holes on the end of each bar(I think!) as it shows a pic in the ebay advert saying all whiteline bars are between 2 and 4 point adjustable then shows the holes on the end of the bar so two point adjustable means 2 holes on the end of the bar according to the advert? Did the original bars have 3 holes as i thought they did? Also anyone know what the difference will be between the 18 and 20mm bar (effects on handling etc?)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
i'll warn you now, if its not in stock you'll be waiting 2 months

And then they'll send you the wrong one, oh and they wont admit its not in stock until you are wondering why it hasnt come in the 5 days they said it would.

Not that i am bitter on anything.

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Cool cheers for the advice guys, dont really fancy waiting 2 months! So Boosh does yours have three settings ie stiff, medium or hard with just two holes?
Thanks again guys!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No just soft and hard.

TBH mine is just on the hard setting and its brilliant. It's not like you are going to be adjusting it everyday, it just stays on the setting your happiest with

Ring motorsportworld - the guy there was massively helpful when I ordered mine

He rang whiteline to confirm it was in stock - I placed the order on the website - he gave me a discount - and it arrived very next day!

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Cheers for the tip fuzzy orange seems like a plan! Think i'l have to give thema ring as checked with demontweeks and even though it says 5 available on ebay ad he said he had to check with whiteline and get back to me! so dont fancy waiting two months! Did your one from motorsport world have two or three settings Fuzzy orange?