ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White RS content and Cup

White 172 ITB's
So finally got it to a stage where I'm happy to upload photos:

The Car used to belong to k-tec but once i got it i decided to remove the stickers as it is my daily. This caused a few problems with the paint work so the door strips and the skirts needed painting.

I also had to have the wheels powder coated as it used to have carbon lorraine pads and these just killed the wheels.

Final managed to pick up a complete rear interior for less than £100 and sold the roll cage.

Only thing left to do now is rebuild the gearbox and replace the front splitter. Oh, also thinking of selling the carbon bonnet and getting normal on painted white.

Also gave the cup a wash in preperation for it sale.
Photo0181.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

Photo0176.jpg

Photo0175.jpg

Photo0178.jpg

Photo0188.jpg

Photo0185.jpg

Photo0152.jpg

Photo0148.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
looks fantastic as it is matey!

I'd keep the bonnet - it looks great, it would also be a pig to sell as its painted white, not many white mk2's on here!

Both of those seem to have identical stance, weird lol

Keep the carbon bonnet! If you really don't like it then paint the whole lot white and keep it for lightness:) Looks awesome.

White 172 ITB's
Both of those seem to have identical stance, weird lol

Keep the carbon bonnet! If you really don't like it then paint the whole lot white and keep it for lightness:) Looks awesome.

could do, think i prefer the fit of the original tho. will have to wait and see;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wheels are lush but they need centre caps, I hate wheels without centre caps they look terrible.

Oh and get a white bonnet on there to finish it off. The sale of the carbon one will get you a new bonnet.

White 172 ITB's
currently being made redudant so need to free up some cash - if it hadn't of been for this i wouldn't be selling the car as since owning it i've spent about £2000 on it.

Bonnet is gay as f**k, either sort it with a white bonnet or full carbon the two tone look is nasty. I'd paint the bullets black too personally.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Just seen this beute on ph, bloody love it! I'd love to own it, black the roof, job done. Lovin that interior too :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Good luck with it, but £8k is a lot for any mk2! I'd get the bonnet wrapped white, really does look shoddy as it stands. £100 at a guess, and would make it far easier to sell.