ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White PH 1 on the Walsall Road every morning!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I see this car most mornings, It's a white PH 1 with a PH 2 rear end and I think I saw PH-Quick stickers on the side skirts.

Anyone off here?

secret
699cd5f4.jpg

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Yeah I saw you up bassets pole McDonalds a week or two back mate, looked very nice, certainly stands out!

secret
Was there a group of u standing by ur car or a clio? Yeah i love the orange :D but mrs is having the car now and she likes plain and simple so all orange going :(

U go up bassets alot?

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Was there a group of u standing by ur car or a clio? Yeah i love the orange :D but mrs is having the car now and she likes plain and simple so all orange going :(

U go up bassets alot?

Yeah there was a group of us standing by my Cup, I used to go up often in my Metro VVC but i've calmed down a bit now since owning the cup. Still have the occasional play though!
R.S Clio's seemed to be under-rated and I like to show people how wrong they are :p

secret
Haha yeah 2 rite but theres some bloody fast cars up there, was busy that night. Think it was because spine road was closed off